Step 1 - Learn the A, B, C’s of PowerSelling on eBay
Pull up a chair and learn everything there is to know about selling on eBay. There are many different policies and rules you should have a solid understanding of before creating your first auction. PowerSeller rules don’t change often so you won’t need to keep learning them over and over again (this isn’t Facebook!).
Step 2 - Learn the Different PowerSeller Levels on eBay
There are many different levels of PowerSeller on eBay. There are different benefits and options for each level. The number of products you sell over a varying period of months will determine your tier. Currently, there are six levels of PowerSeller on eBay including:
● Bronze sellers sell a minimum of $1000 per month. You also get eBay personalized support.
● Silver sellers must sell a minimum of $3000 per month on eBay. These guys get phone support as well.
● Gold PowerSellers sell a minimum of $10,000 per month on eBay. In addition to benefits given to Bronze and Silver members, Gold members get eBay’s Account Manager Software.
● Platinum members must do $25,000 worth of business per month on eBay and get the benefits of lower levels.
● A Titanium membership is just like a Platinum membership except they must sell at least $150,000 per month.
● Diamond sellers (which we all aspire to be right?) must sell a huge $500,000 worth of products, or sell 50,000 items, per month.
Step 3 - Be Good To Your Customers
Be good to your customers and your customers will be good to you. This means you’ll get lots of good reviews which is always a great step when becoming an eBay PowerSeller!
I hope you’re well on your way to becoming an eBay PowerSeller after reading these three easy steps. Don’t forget to contact me if you require any further information.
Posted on behalf of Adam Ginsberg by the Adam Ginsberg Team
Adam Ginsberg is helping people become financially independent with his resources like eBay templates, eBay software and eBay tools. Listen to testimonials of some of his satisfied customers or read his book, “101 secrets of an Auction Millionaire” for more inspiration.